AIM
bodgieboy

Loading Screen (lag) Loading Screen (lag)

Hehe... Naruto

LOL I gave you a 3 for the Naruto music... sweet stuff. Really though it kinda blew, your capable of making a sweet ninja flash though, so go for it man.

F E A R F E A R

That was awesome

It was a little much tho it was pretty scary. I was saying in my head (RUN BITCH RUN). over all that was great plz make more

KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

Nice Work

But it seems like you got some of the parts from Naruto if i am not mistaking... but overall nicely done

Elemental Short Fight Elemental Short Fight

Kick Ass

That was like the "next gen" of sticks... sorry if that offends because it truly is way more kick ass than sticks and I've always loved that style of fight animation. All I can say is keep up the good work. My only complaint is it's a little short, maybe if there had been more environments, and possibly backgrounds music.

HIDING_KYLE HIDING_KYLE

Ugh...

I like some of your other stuff... and IMO I think the only reason this has such a high score is because the other one was on front page... which I wasn't a big fan of either :/ Sorry but, I dunno, it's almost funny, but way to sick for my taste... and not tryin to dis you or anything but I think the only reason you did a second is because the first one was so "popular". Oh well just had to put my opinion in for a little bit.

DBZ explosion DBZ explosion

Great!

The only problem is... you mentioned DBZ... I also am not a fan of the show but just because you had the letters DBZ in the title people will say it's crap although it was pretty awesome. Keep up the good work :) And try to avoid those evil score-dropping letters :P

Love To You Love To You

Awesome

I appreciate more of the darker things to and pretty much understand what you're saying... THat was awesome although a little bit to much of the flashbacks at the end for my liking :/ lol... Still it was tight Definetly make more stuff :)

DarkDisguise responds:

Thanks!!!
Yea the music problem yea yea hehe i've heard it and i'm sorry that it ended before the real end but yea i was a little bit tight in the end.
But thanks yo!!!! for all :D

Pirate VS Knight Pirate VS Knight

At least you tried

I guess you got the whole "madness" style goin on which is pretty cool but like it was on water so if the background would have been mvoing it would have been cooler. I can tell you put effort into it which is more than I can say for some crap on here... so I voted a 2 good enough to keep it going but I dunno. It was alright.

Ghettoness 2003 Ghettoness 2003

HAHAHAHAHA

Man me and my buds make fun of rap like that all the time but that was freakin hilarious... Bitch! Suck on my weiner!... and come up with more funny shit that was great.

Cat Gang Cat Gang

Whoooooooaaa...

For that sweet 10 minutes I forgot I was newgrounds... Man that was hilarious. I can't think of anything for you to improve on except for lowering the sound of the music just a bit because a few times it was hard to hear the voices. But otherwise MAN that was great I felt like I was watching something on Comedy Central or sumthin... lol. Pure genius :)